The Lighthouse was built in 1919, at an altitude of 58 m. from sea level; the actual light is at a height of 11 m.
Its light is visible at a distance of 17 n.m.
When it was first built, the lighthouse used a fuse, then a diesel & steam mechanism, and has been operating on solar power since 1986.
|from Chora||6.4 km|
|from Karavostasis||9.9 km|
|from Ano Meria||1.2 km|
|from Agali||4.3 km|
|Access by:||Car / Motorbike|